St. Cate's Cafe
St. Cate’s Café
St. Cate’s Café, located adjacent to the lounge area in the athletic atrium, provides a relaxed area to socialize, study, and eat. The Café will be open from 3:00pm to 3:45pm, for those students who are staying after school for various reasons. The Café offers sandwiches, treats and assorted drinks. A vending machine is in the Dining Hall for those times when the Café is closed.
St. Cate’s Kitchen
A lunch menu for the month will be published and posted on the school website, Power School and the bulletin board outside of the Dining Hall. Items are sold as a meal or a la carte and range in price from $0.75 to $7.00.
The following lunch options will be offered from the kitchen:
- a salad/sandwich bar (greens, fruits, veggies and sandwich fixings)
- a hot line that offers the day’s hot food options and soup
- a grab and go sandwich and pre-made salad station
The kitchen will also offer box lunch options for student athletes on game days.
Lunch Account Information
St. Cate’s Kitchen is cashless.
- Students will be issued a four-digit pin that links to their lunch account.
- All lunch balances and transactions can be found in the parent portal under Lunch.
- Parents and students are responsible for checking and knowing their lunch balance.
- As a lunch balance drops, parents will receive notice to add more money to the lunch account.
- If a lunch account drops below zero during a transaction, a student may choose to pay cash for the difference or a one-time override will be issued.
- All students with a negative lunch balance will not be able to charge a lunch.
- A hungry student with a negative lunch balance, will be able to select a pre-made bag lunch (sandwich, fruit & drink) from the kitchen.
- Lunch deposits will be refunded upon a student’s final departure from SCA.
- Volunteers are always welcome and needed in the kitchen. We can always use help prepping, serving and cleaning.
- Please contact Jacki Green if you are interested at email@example.com
As always, I look forward to serving you,
Mrs. Jacqueline Green
Director of Culinary Services
“I was among one of the very first classes SCA ever had. As a pioneer and a student to be a part of the foundation of clubs and classes that continue today, I am beyond proud of how far the school has come. There were many ups and downs during my four years but an amazing experience overall. Today at college I still look back on and cherish my times at SCA, thankful for the connections, education and sisterhood I acquired. I am looking forward to seeing many more young women carry on the traditions my class and recent classes have set for the future.”
“This place (SCA) is about the best Catholic high school you can go to, in my opinion. The whole school isn’t just a school, but a family where everybody knows everybody. It’s a small enough school for that to be possible-and it’s really awesome! What makes SCA different is the people that make up the SCA family. There are no bullies and no one is mean to you. Everybody looks out for you and your teachers become friends….This place is really close to my heart.”
“As a graduate of this school, I can attest to not only the strong education I received from SCA but also the strong foundation I was given in which I could build my own faith upon. I felt fully prepared for the ‘real world’ both academically and spiritually.”
“My first day of freshman year was something I never expected, Saint Catherines just felt like home. The atmosphere, staff, and the student body were all so amazing. I knew from the second I came to the school that it was where I was meant to be. I am currently a senior and my experience so far has been one too remember I have grown mentally, physically, spiritually and my journey has been one to remember. I love Saint Catherine of Siena and all the girls I have met are truly going to be my sisters throughout my life, its an amazing school and is a place I will call home forever.”
“I have been very impressed with the teachers at this school. They both challenge the girls academically and show true concern for them on a personal level as well.”
“An excellent community for families that want to stay involved! Everyone has a different opinion and all students, staff, and faculty are respectful of it. I have never been in an environment that was so inviting and welcoming. It is easy to find a home in this school because the staff genuinely care about you and want you to succeed. It really is a beautiful place and a great experience. I am very lucky to have gone through high school there.”
“I LOVE this school. The teachers are excellent. Because the students are so friendly, it’s easy to fit in and make friends even if you have had a tough time at other schools. There is virtually no bullying and it is a very friendly, positive environment. Highly recommended.”
“SCA proves you can educate young women to both get into Heaven and Harvard!”
“[Teachers] care about the success of each student. They come early to help students and stay after school if necessary. They are a super dedicated faculty.”