St. Cate's Cafe
St. Cate’s Café
St. Cate’s Café, located adjacent to the lounge area in the athletic atrium, provides a relaxed area to socialize, study, and eat. The Café will be open from 3:00pm to 3:45pm, for those students who are staying after school for various reasons. The Café offers sandwiches, treats and assorted drinks. A vending machine is in the Dining Hall for those times when the Café is closed.
St. Cate’s Kitchen
A lunch menu for the month will be published and posted on the school website, Power School and the bulletin board outside of the Dining Hall. Items are sold as a meal or a la carte and range in price from $0.75 to $7.00.
The following lunch options will be offered from the kitchen:
- a salad/sandwich bar (greens, fruits, veggies and sandwich fixings)
- a hot line that offers the day’s hot food options and soup
- a grab and go sandwich and pre-made salad station
The kitchen will also offer box lunch options for student athletes on game days.
Lunch Account Information
St. Cate’s Kitchen is cashless.
- Students will be issued a four-digit pin that links to their lunch account.
- All lunch balances and transactions can be found in the parent portal under Lunch.
- Parents and students are responsible for checking and knowing their lunch balance.
- As a lunch balance drops, parents will receive notice to add more money to the lunch account.
- If a lunch account drops below zero during a transaction, a student may choose to pay cash for the difference or a one-time override will be issued.
- All students with a negative lunch balance will not be able to charge a lunch.
- A hungry student with a negative lunch balance, will be able to select a pre-made bag lunch (sandwich, fruit & drink) from the kitchen.
- Lunch deposits will be refunded upon a student’s final departure from SCA.
- Volunteers are always welcome and needed in the kitchen. We can always use help prepping, serving and cleaning.
- Please contact Jacki Green if you are interested at email@example.com
As always, I look forward to serving you,
Mrs. Jacqueline Green
Director of Culinary Services
“An excellent school that brings the girls together more like sisters rather than friends.”
“This school is not only college prep, it is life prep. I know that my daughter is being educated to go out and make a positive difference in the world. She will graduate with the confidence and courage to lead wherever she goes in life. I love the principal, the teachers, and the families. It is such a blessing to be a part of the SCA Family. I know the friends my daughter has made will be her sisters for life.”
“SCA is authentically and unapologetically Catholic. It’s excellence in academics and athletics is rooted in its mission to pass on the beauty of the Catholic faith in a way that is relevant to the modern world. The result is a constant focus on the character and virtue of its students, challenging them to be the best version of themselves not just academically, but spiritually as well.”
“The community service, the focus on virtuous living, and the sisterhood really instills compassion and respect for all of humanity.”
“An excellent community for families that want to stay involved! Everyone has a different opinion and all students, staff, and faculty are respectful of it. I have never been in an environment that was so inviting and welcoming. It is easy to find a home in this school because the staff genuinely care about you and want you to succeed. It really is a beautiful place and a great experience. I am very lucky to have gone through high school there.”
“I loved every minute at St. Catherines! The friends I made there will always be a part of my family. This school taught me how to be a strong, intelligent, independent woman who is strong in her faith. I am blessed to say I got to experience SCA.”
“This high school experience is like none other you can get anywhere. There is joy and comradery and the girls are happy and excel. They are being supported and encouraged by staff. You can watch a girl come in who had a bad experience elsewhere, bloom here and become a different girl in a short time. Can’t say enough good about it. Thank God the founders had this vision and followed through with it. Well needed and we are very thankful!”
“As a graduate of this school, I can attest to not only the strong education I received from SCA but also the strong foundation I was given in which I could build my own faith upon. I felt fully prepared for the ‘real world’ both academically and spiritually.”
“[Teachers] care about the success of each student. They come early to help students and stay after school if necessary. They are a super dedicated faculty.”