Financial Aid Information for 2019-2020 School Year Coming Soon
Sources of Assistance
- St. Catherine of Siena Academy (SCA) will award assistance based on financial need as determined by the FACTS Management Grant and Aid Assessment.
- Scholarships are available. Visit the scholarship page for details and requirements.
- The Archdiocese of Detroit (AOD) provides assistance independent of St. Catherine assistance.
Requirements and Process
- Must show need.
- A registered student may apply for aid once enrollment requirements are satisfied.
- An application is required each year to be considered for aid for that year. Receiving an award in a previous year is not a guarantee of an award for the current year.
- AOD assistance requires that the applying family be active parishioners in a Catholic parish within the Archdiocese of Detroit.
- All applications for aid (SCA and AOD) are submitted online with FACTS on the FACTS’ SCA login page. The same family application can be used for both SCA and AOD financial aid. The online form will be available on February 1, 2018 for completion. Please note that there is an application fee ($30) due to FACTS at the time of submission.
- When creating your application in FACTS, you must check the box to be considered for AOD assistance. Your information will then be forwarded to the AOD for review and determination. The family and St. Catherine will be notified of award amount.
- Applications must be completed in FACTS by April 30, 2018. Pastor Signature Sheet MUST be submitted by April 15 in order for them to be processed by the April 30 deadline.
- Families will be notified of aid awarded by letter at the end of May.
- Apply now by clicking this link: FACTS Login
IMPORTANT: If you are applying for the additional assistance from the AOD, you will need to print and review the two documents below.
The AOD Parent Information Letter must be read completely to ensure you understand the AOD program and the timeline for due dates.
The AOD Pastor Signature Sheet is absolutely necessary in order to complete your application.
For more information on the FACTS Management Grant and Aid process, refer to the flyer below. You can also contact FACTS customer care at 866-441-4637